Last updated: 13 November, 2018
- We do not have the intention to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Our Service is directed to people at the age of at least 18 years old or older. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to us or on the Service. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
What information do we collect?
- We collect and process your Personal Information such as your PIN, name, birthdate mobile phone number, email address and mailing address - only with your knowledge and consent when you use our Service and make service enquiries, or when you respond to communications from us and other information collected on signing up or through surveys.
- You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to sign up with us or take advantage of some or all of our features like providing feedback, or access to customised content that may include contests, advertising, coupons and promotions.
- When you access our Service, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, "cookie" information, and the page you requested. "Cookies" are identifiers we transfer to your computer or device that allow us to recognise your browser or device and tell us how and when pages in our Service are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer’s or device’s acceptance of cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of our Service’s best features.
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Service and to which pages within the Service), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Service, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience.
Other use of your Personal Information
- We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
- Your Personal Information will be retained for three (3) months from the date you notify us of your wish to limit or refrain from using your personal data and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Upon the expiry of the aforementioned period, your personal information shall be securely and permanently deleted from our database.
- We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of myBurgerLab, our employees, our users, or others.
- As part of the products or services offered to you through our Service, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of Malaysia to which you hereby agree. For example, our server or service provider may be located in a country outside of Malaysia. If we transfer your information outside of Malaysia in this manner, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our Service while you are outside of Malaysia, your information may be transferred outside of Malaysia in order to provide you with those services.
- Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymised information, such as visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your Personal Information secure?
- Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorised access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by logging out after you have finished accessing your account.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit your sensitive information to the parties that are given the permission to access to our systems. It is also used to protect Personal Information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We will ensure that all the information you provided to us is kept private and confidential.
- We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What choices do I have?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you to sign up with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Services may be limited.
- If you have any concern about privacy of our Services, please send us a thorough description of your concerns to [email protected], and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
None to date.